Apple has released his latest version of iOS update and it is available for iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation on 24 May 2019.
How to Install?
- Turn on your device Wifi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent making or receiving VoLTE calls.
- Fixes issues in Messages that could cause messages from unknown senders to appear in your conversation list even though Filter Unknown Senders is enabled.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent the Report Junk link from appearing in Messages threads from unknown senders.